Schools & COVID-19
Below is some information you may find helpful regarding COVID-19 and the 2022-2023 school year:
- What to do if a person is symptomatic/What to do if you receive an exposure notification or think you have been exposed to COVID-19
- Quarantine and isolation timelines
- SimpleReport rapid antigen testing registration link
- Snohomish Health District info for schools and child care
Through our online Self-Reporting Tool, students and staff can report if they have tested positive for COVID-19. All positive cases of COVID-19 should continue to be reported to the school nurse or principal so we can provide guidance and support. Those who test positive for COVID-19 outside of the school setting should also self-report through one of the following Washington State Department of Health tools:
- Use the WANotify App to report positive result.
- Contact the DOH COVID-19 hotline at 1-800-525-0127, then press #, to report the positive result from an over-the-counter test.