COVID-19 District Dashboard
The health and safety of our learning community is a primary focus. This school year, we are providing you with an online dashboard, so our community is aware of our COVID-19 data. Per guidelines from Snohomish Health District, the district only tracks close contacts that took place within the school setting, not outside of the district. Data is based on COVID-19 positive self-reporting information. Snohomish County COVID-19 case count information is available by clicking here.
Please note that the data on the district dashboard only includes those people who have tested positive for COVID-19 and are isolating or are quarantining due to identification as a close contact since the start of in-person school on Wednesday, September 8.
Disclaimer: All data is based on COVID-19 positive self-reporting information, as well as any positive testing and close-contacts that have been identified in the school setting. Data is subject to change. Data will be updated weekly.
2021-2022 school year dashboard data below as of Friday, January 21, 2022:
- Students who self-reported testing positive - 1,405
- Staff who self-reported testing positive - 165
- Self-reported close contacts and close contacts in the school setting - 1,389
Most recent time period (Week of January 15):
- Students who self-reported testing positive or tested positive through school testing processes - 367
- Staff who self-reported testing positive or tested positive through school testing processes - 43
- Self-reported close contacts and close contacts in the school setting - 308