Online Registration Directions - 7th Grade
Login to Skyward/family Access
- Go to any Snohomish School District Skyward/Family Access portal from home or school.
- Click on the Skyward/Family Access login.
- You must use the student’s login, not the parent’s/guardian's.
- Your teacher will have your student login information.
- (If you do not know your password, click on “forgot password” and retrieve it from your student email)
Add language arts and elective course requests
- Click on the ‘Schedule’ link from the left-sided menu
- Click ‘Request Courses for 2023-2024 at the Centennial Middle School link.
- Search and select courses from the list on left, and then click the ‘Add Course’ button. (Total credits should be 6.0 when finished.)
- To remove a course, select the course you want to remove and click ‘Remove Course’ button.
Add Alternate Electives - these are classes you would like if your requests are unavailable. At least four alternate classes must be selected:
- Choose Alternates tab at the top of the screen and follow prompts.
- Choose carefully. These are classes you are willing to take if your first choices are unavailable.
- If you chose a year-long elective, we would still like you to choose four alternate electives.
Your choices will be auto-saved. Your counselor will print your selections and save them for future reference.
Course Registration Materials (2023-2024)
Click any of the links below to be redirected to our 2023-2024 7th and 8th grade course registration description booklets, videos and registration forms.