Conferences - Scheduling through Skyward/Family Access
- Login to Skyward/Family Access (desktop version required as the mobile version will not work) at www.sno.wednet.edu/skyward.
- Must use parent/guardian Skyward/Family Access login information (not the student login).
- Step 1 - Click on Conferences.
- Step 2 - Click on All Conference.
- Step 3 - Click Select a Time to pick a time slot for a student’s class.
- Step 4 - Click Select to the right of the desired Conference Time Slot.
- Step 5 - The Select Time Slot dialog box will appear. A warning will be displayed if a time conflict exists. Click Back to select another time if there is a conflict or click Save to complete the selection process.
- Repeat steps 2-4 until slots have been scheduled for all of the student’s classes.
Prior to your scheduled conference time, you will need to create a Zoom login if you do not already have one. When you follow the teacher’s Zoom link you will be directed to use your Zoom login. You will be able to find the teacher’s Zoom in the notes on the Skyward/Family Access conferences. You may need to copy and paste the link in your browser. Zoom info will be indicated as Virtual and the teacher’s Zoom info will be located in the Notes.