New Student Registration
If your student is brand new to Snohomish School District a completed registration packet will need to be turned in to the school office in order to enroll your student. All completed packets will also need the supporting documents listed below. If you need additional information about registration, please contact your school office.
- Copy of student’s birth certificate (requested)
- Copy of a utility bill or mortgage/rental agreement
- Copy of student’s most recent grades or academic transcript
- Certificate of immunization form in packet must be signed and dated (Student immunizations must be up-to-date before the student may attend school.)
Kindergarten registration - Your child should be registered before the first day of school at the school nearest your home. Each school has prepared a registration packet to be completed and returned. If you were unable to attend our March 7 Spring Into Kindergarten event, please register as soon as possible.
- For more information on kindergarten registration, please click here.
- Click here to download the kindergarten registration handbook
New-to-area residents - Have you recently moved to the area? Or, are you new to the Snohomish School District during the 2018–2019 school year? We can’t wait for you/them to join us! Register now at the Snohomish elementary, middle or high school your child will attend.
ECEAP Preschool registration - ECEAP Preschool is a free comprehensive pre-kindergarten program for income eligible families with children ages 4- and 5-years-old. Preschool age children in foster care automatically qualify. Families not meeting the income guidelines and 3-year-olds may be considered if space is available. Our program works to help ensure all Washington children enter kindergarten ready to succeed. Please call the ECEAP office at 360-563-4641 for more information and a registration appointment.
Which school will my child attend - For more school-specific registration information, please contact the school your child will attend. Unsure of which school your child will attend? Use our SchoolSite Locator Service. Enter an address and the list of schools for that particular address will pop up: