Combined Athletic Offices
Glacier Peak High School
Snohomish High School
Welcome to Athletics
Updated 2020-2021 Tentative Sport Season Start Dates (updated July 31, 2020)
The WIAA Executive Board and planning committees are working under the Return-To-Activity Guidelines supported and co-authored by the National Federation of High Schools, Washington Department of Health and the Governor’s Office, as well as sport-specific guidelines set forth by WIAA committees made up of coaches, athletic directors, students, officials and local health professionals. Those guidelines can be found on the WIAA website. Below are the tentative middle and high school athletic seasons.
- September 7, 2020
- WIAA Season 1: No Athletics
- December 28, 2020
- WIAA Season 2: Basketball, Boys Swim & Dive, Wrestling
- February 17, 2021
- WIAA Season 3: Football
- March 1, 2021
- WIAA Season 3: Volleyball, Girls Soccer, Girls Swim & Dive, Cross Country, Boys Tennis
- April 26, 2021
- WIAA Season 4: Girls Tennis, Fastpitch Softball, Track & Field, Baseball, Golf, Boys Soccer
All athletes must complete and submit athletic forms online for the 2019-2020 school year prior to tryouts/practice. If your student/athlete is signing up for his or her 2nd or 3rd sport, please verify the information and re-sign the electronic documents on the RankOne Sport website.
Forms are accessed on the RankOne Sport website by clicking here. Physical examinations are valid for two years and must be valid for the duration of the entire sport season. A current Snohomish School District sports physical form must be turned in to the appropriate athletic office in person. ASB cards and athletic fees are required for all student/athletes. All student/athletes must have current medical insurance.
- Prior to beginning any volunteer coaching activity, it is the responsibility of the volunteer to meet with the head coach, building athletic director and complete and submit all required paperwork. Click here to download the required volunteer coach paperwork.
- Click here to visit Glacier Peak High School Athletics
- Click here to visit Snohomish High School Athletics
- Click here to visit Centennial Middle School Athletics
- Click here to visit Valley View Middle School Athletics