Combined Athletic Offices
Glacier Peak High School
Snohomish High School
Welcome to Athletics
Updated 2020-2021 High School Athletic Start Dates
- Fall sports (February 22 through April 3) - Football, Girls/Boys Cross Country, Boys Tennis, Girls Soccer, Girls Swim/Dive & Volleyball
- Spring sports (March 30 through May 8 - Girls Tennis, Baseball, Softball, Boys Soccer, Girls/Boys Golf and Girls/Boys Track & Field
- Winter sports (May 3 through June 12) - Girls/Boys Wrestling, Boys Swim/Dive, Girls/Boys Basketball
All athletes must complete the RankOne electronic forms each school year. Go to the Sports Sign Up Information page to complete RankOne. Physicals are valid for 24 months and need to be valid for the entire sports season. To be eligible to tryout/practice, an athlete must be cleared by the Athletic Office at least one business day prior to the start date for that sport.
COVID-19 Related Forms
Daily Attestation Form - Student-Athletes will complete a daily attestation. We are working on moving to an electronic version of the attestation, but in the meantime we will be using a hard copy. Athletes may download a copy of the form here and bring the completed form with them to practice. In addition, a set of hard copies will be provided to each athlete at the first practice. Athletes that up to a practice without a completed, will complete an attestation at that time and have their temperature taken.
COVID-19 Safety Measures Agreement Form (only needs to be completed one time) - Student-athletes and their parent/guardian are required to have a completed form on file in the Athletic Office prior to participating in sports. The form is to ensure that student-athletes are making choices that best protect themselves, their teammates and coaches. The form can be downloaded here and returned to your school Athletic Office.
All athletes must complete and submit athletic forms online for the 2019-2020 school year prior to tryouts/practice. If your student/athlete is signing up for his or her 2nd or 3rd sport, please verify the information and re-sign the electronic documents on the RankOne Sport website.
Forms are accessed on the RankOne Sport website by clicking here. Physical examinations are valid for two years and must be valid for the duration of the entire sport season. A current Snohomish School District sports physical form must be turned in to the appropriate athletic office in person. ASB cards and athletic fees are required for all student/athletes. All student/athletes must have current medical insurance.
- Prior to beginning any volunteer coaching activity, it is the responsibility of the volunteer to meet with the head coach, building athletic director and complete and submit all required paperwork. Click here to download the required volunteer coach paperwork.
- Click here to visit Glacier Peak High School Athletics
- Click here to visit Snohomish High School Athletics
- Click here to visit Centennial Middle School Athletics
- Click here to visit Valley View Middle School Athletics