Bus Routes & Schedules
Posted bus routes and pick-up and drop-off times are approximate. Please remember that traffic, weather and other unforeseen circumstances may cause some routes to be early or delayed. Also, as students choose not to ride or to ride the bus during the school year, pick-up and drop-off times are adjusted. For example, the elimination of just one bus stop (because students no longer ride or are absent from stop on a particular day) can affect a route by 2-3 minutes. It is recommended that parents and students arrive at their bus stops at least five (5) minutes prior to the published times.
It is our district’s practice that kindergarteners will not be let off the bus unless the student’s parent (or designated adult) is at the bus stop at the time of student drop-off. Kindergarteners whose parent is not at the bus stop will be returned to the student’s elementary school where the parent (or emergency contact) will be called for student pick-up.
Bus routes for the 2017-2018 school year
- Individual student bus routes and schedules can be accessed through eLink/Versatrans and Skyward/Family Access.
- If you see an issue with your child’s transportation information, parent transportation assistance is currently available Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. by calling 360-563-3525 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
eLink/Versatrans Bus Route Information
Please use our eLink/Versatrans online tool to find your eligibility for bus service, bus stops and route information. Click here to find your eligibility for bus service and your student's bus route/schedule. The login and password are both the word - guest.
Skyward/Family Access Bus Route Information
- Step 1 - In Skyward/Family Access on each student's profile is a Student Info tab from left menu.
- Step 2 - In the Student Info tab will be a web link that says "View Bus Schedule." (It is located just below the student's address and just above the birthday info.) Click the web link.
- Step 3 - The student's bus number will pop up. If you click "View Pickup Bus Stops" or "View Drop Off Bus Stops" the route numbers and times will pop open.