Assistant Dining Director
Welcome to Food Service
Snohomish School District and its partner, Chartwells, work hard to provide students and staff with good-tasting, nutritious meals. All district schools serve hot lunch and breakfast. Free and reduced meals are available to all students who qualify. Food Service also provides breakfast and lunch throughout the summer at certain locations and catering for district events.
- Nutrislice Website (school food menus)
- Join the Chartwells Food Service Team
- Meal Prices & Online Payment
- Free/Reduced Meals
- USDA Non-Discrimination Statement
- Special Accommodations
- Child Nutrition Services - Procedure for Handling Complaints and Discrimination
This document includes important information regarding food benefits for your child. If you need dietary accommodations for your child, additional assistance, or this information translated into another language at no cost to you please contact us at 360-563-7357.