June 29, 2022 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. outside the main office seniors can pick up their diploma, final report card, transcript, and copy of their immunization records.
- Your High School Final Transcripts will be mailed to the institution you indicated on your senior exit survey June 29, 2022. Please see Mrs. Winckler or Mrs. Aylesworth if you have any questions.
- College in the High School/CTE Dual Credit transcripts: students must order an official transcript from the college they received credit from and have it sent to the college they will be attending. Use this link to order from EvCC. Please confirm senior grades have been posted at the community college prior to ordering.
Cap and Gown Distribution - April 22 Jostens will be on campus at both lunches distributing previously ordered items. If you are not able to pick up your items at this time, they will be available in the Main Office Friday afternoon.
Senior Farewell Assembly/Serpentine - Wednesday, June 8
Senior Picnic and Field Day - Thursday, June 9 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
The breakfast/picnic will be held at Stocker Farms (the Red Barn). Doors open at 9 a.m., last entry at 10:30 a.m. Admin. Assistants will be there from 9 -11 a.m. to hand out grad envelopes which include commencement tickets. Any student not attending can receive their envelope at GP after 1 p.m. Each attendee will receive a breakfast consisting of a breakfast burrito, a fruit cup, and an orange juice. There will be a covered tent, a DJ, a photo booth, and lots of fun and games for seniors to enjoy!
Senior Cruise - Friday, June 10 8:30 a.m. to 3:15 p.m.
Students should plan for a long day. Students need to be at GP prior to 9 a.m. to board the school buses. Students must ride the bus if they are part of the cruise; absolutely no private transportation. The boat will leave the Seattle waterfront at about 10:30 -10:45 a.m. and dock at the Kirkland Marina at approximately 1:45 p.m. The buses will pick up students at the Kirkland Marina at 2:30 p.m. All students must ride the buses back to GP, no private transportation. Return to GP at about 3:15 to 3:30 p.m.
IMPORTANT! Space on the cruise is limited to 240 seniors. Once we have sold 240 spots, there is no more room! If you want to be on the cruise, make sure you don’t wait until the last minute! Lunch will be provided on the cruise.
Baccalaureate - Sunday, June 12
Graduation Rehearsal/Ceremony - Monday, June 13
- Mandatory rehearsal at 8 - 10:30 a.m. Commencement Ceremony at 7:30 p.m. doors open 6:30 p.m. Angel of the Wind Arena.
- The Graduation Ceremony will be live streamed via our YouTube channel.
- Tickets: Every student will be given 6 tickets, if you require more tickets please email Char Gobel in the front office with your students name and amount needed. Tickets will be given to Seniors at the Senior check out day on June 9, 2022.
GPHS Graduation Ceremony Pictures: Please see this flyer with information on how to order commencement ceremony pictures.
For information about graduation, community service, senior activities and more, please see the appropriate pages in the navigation on the right.
- Bob Blair, Senior Class Advisor
Important Senior Class Contact Information
- Jostens - 1-800-567-8367 or www.jostens.com
- Counseling Office - 360-563-7604 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registrar - 360-563-7600 or email@example.com
- Bookkeeper - 360-563-7504 or 360-563-7648
- Main Office - 360-563-7500
- College and Career Center - 360-563-7578 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Senior Party Committee - Melissa Reiner
- AP and SAT Info - www.collegeboard.org
- ACT info - www.act.org