For information about graduation, community service, senior activities and more, please see the appropriate pages in the navigation on the right.
- Bob Blair, Senior Class Advisor
Important Senior Class Contact Information
- Jostens - 1-800-567-8367 or www.jostens.com
- Counseling Office - 360-563-7604 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registrar - 360-563-7600 or email@example.com
- Bookkeeper - 360-563-7504 or 360-563-7648
- Main Office - 360-563-7500
- College and Career Center - 360-563-7578 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Senior Party Committee -
- AP and SAT Info - www.collegeboard.org
- ACT info - www.act.org
Class of 2021 High School and Beyond Plan
Seniors, you received an email on Friday, December 4, 2020 with instructions to complete and submit your High School and Beyond Plan. We have been working on your High School and Beyond Plan each year in the form of a yearly guidance lesson from your counseling department. Students have used various tools to take skill assessments and interest surveys. To retake surveys or access post-high school tools please see our career planner page. By twelfth grade it is required by state law that you complete the final steps to your high school and beyond plan which includes:
- Identify your graduation pathway (meet with your counselor one on one)
- Receive FAFSA/WASFA information
- Create a resume or activity log (submit a resume if you already have one)
You may access the High School and Beyond Plan here or on the 2021 Canvas Page. Submit the plan: upload to the 2021 canvas page (assignment High School and Beyond Plan), email to email@example.com, email to your counselor, or bring a printed copy to Glacier Peak High School. Please download and save prior to completing.
Please reach out to your counselor or college and career center with any questions.
Senior Year 101 and Financial Aid WebinarGlacier Peak Counseling Department will be presenting a Senior Year 101 and Financial Aid Webinar to senior students on October 13 at 1 p.m. There will be a separate parent webinar on October 14 at 6:30 p.m. The focus will be on this year's seniors, but all grades and families are welcome to attend the evening webinar. Topics will include: choosing a post-high school option, college applications, financial aid, scholarships and more!Please refer to this packet for handouts referred to during the presentation.
Class of 2021 Upcoming Events and Information
The following events/fundraisers are organized by the Senior Class Officers and are currently being planned by this year's Class of 2021 officers. Fundraisers help fund and offset the cost of the end of year activities.
- Senior Sunrise: The first day the district opens school for all students on campus
- Lip Sync: TBD
- Hypnotist: TBD
- Prom: May 15 at the Seattle Aquarium
- Senior Assembly: TBD
- Senior Brunch: TBD
- Senior Cruise: TBD