Please use the following guidelines for returning merchandise to vendors:
1. Notify Accounts Payable before returning any materials to vendor.
2. Most companies require prior approval before accepting returns; therefore, contact the vendor and get specific instructions.
3. Obtain a receipt when you return merchandise to the vendor.
4. Send a copy of your correspondence and post office receipt to Accounts Payable. This will alert us that a credit is coming for the returned merchandise and keep us from paying an invoice that will be credited.
5. UPS pick up for returns is available at the RSC, contact Josette Frase.
If you have any questions regarding the above guidelines, please contact accounting.