Beginning Monday, March 22, students and parents will receive a text or email containing a Qualtrics survey similar to the health attestation survey that is used currently throughout the district. The survey will be open from 5:15-9 a.m., Monday through Thursday. This survey will allow parents/guardians to identify if their child(ren) would like to pick up lunch (and breakfast for the next day) for that day only. It will also allow parents/guardians to select from several designated schools for meal pick up.
- Cathcart Elementary - 12:25-12:45 p.m.
- Dutch Hill Elementary - 12:40-1 p.m.
- Emerson Elementary -12:30-12:50 p.m.
- Seattle Hill Elementary - 12:20-12:40 p.m.
- Machias Elementary – 1-1:20 p.m.
On Fridays, there will not be a Qualtrics survey. On Friday, meals will be available to any child age 0 to 18 per the USDA SFSP guidelines. Lunches (and breakfast for the next day) can be picked up at:
- Centennial Middle School - 11-11:20 a.m.
- Little Cedars Elementary - 12:05-12:25 p.m.
- Boys & Girls Club - 11:30-11:50 a.m.