Transcripts for current Glacier Peak High School students
Current students please contact Kari Winckler in the College & Career Center. You can email or stop by the College & Career Center with your request.
- Official transcripts will be in sealed envelopes with an embossed transcript inside. These are ready for students to address, apply postage and mail off for applications and scholarships.
- Unofficial transcripts are available for students to use to review their high school records when completing applications and for submitting for Running Start, auto insurance discounts, uploading to college coaches, etc. These can be printed or emailed depending upon your request. Unofficial transcripts are also available at no cost on Parchment.
- Final high school transcripts are available for the soon-to-be-graduated senior and will be sent directly to the school you have chosen to attend at the end of the year after final grades post. Complete the senior exit survey and indicate where you will be attending in the fall for your official transcript to be sent to your chosen school. Unofficial transcripts will be included with your diploma.
- Transcripts to support The Common Application will be uploaded internally by the student's assigned high school counselor. Be sure to input the correct email address of your counselor in your Common App.
- Running Start, College in the High School and Tech Prep students must request a separate transcript from the college of record in order to receive the credit at the post high school institution.
Transcripts for Glacier Peak High School alumni
- Please order online through Parchment. There is a $4.95 fee for official electronic transcript delivery. During remote learning, paper transcripts will not be available through the school. You can order an unofficial transcript at no cost through Parchment.
Transcripts for third-party verifications (registrar/form below)
- Click here to download the Third Party Education Verification form (diploma verification, background and employment.