Senior Final Transcripts will be mailed on June 29, 2020. Transcripts will be mailed to the school you indicated on the senior exit survey. Please allow 1-2 weeks for your college to receive transcripts (with the Fourth of July holiday, and office closures transcripts can take time before posting to your student account). If you have a new request after June 29, please contact Tiffany Sturlaugson in the Glacier Peak office at email@example.com.
Summer (July 1- August 15) Transcript Options for current students and Alumni:
1) Go to Parchment.com free of charge through July https://www.parchment.com/u/registration/195612/account
2) Contact Glacier Peak High School office firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Fall (September-June) Transcripts for Current Glacier Peak High School Students September-June
Current students please contact Kari Winckler in the College and Career Center. You can email or stop by the College and Career Center with your request.
- Official transcripts will be in sealed envelopes with an embossed transcript inside. These are ready for students to address, apply postage and mail off for applications and scholarships.
- Unofficial transcripts are available for students to use to review their high school records when completing applications and for submitting for Running Start, auto insurance discounts, uploading to college coaches, etc. These can be printed or emailed depending upon your request.
- Final high school transcripts are available for the soon-to-be-graduated senior and will be sent directly to the school you have chosen to attend at the end of the year after final grades post. Complete the senior exit survey and indicate where you will be attending in the fall for your official transcript to be sent to your chosen school. Unofficial transcripts will be included with your diploma.
- Transcripts to support The Common Application will be uploaded internally by the student's assigned high school counselor. Be sure to input the correct email address of your counselor in your Common App.
- Running Start, College in the High School and Tech Prep students must request a separate transcript from the college of record in order to receive the credit at the post high school institution.
Transcripts for Glacier Peak High School alumni August 15 - June 30
Click here to download the Alumni Transcript Request Form (writeable pdf). This link is available for obtaining transcripts after the student's graduation from high school.
All Transcripts June 30 - August 15. Please contact Tiffany Sturlaugson in the Glacier Peak High School office at email@example.com for assistance.
Transcripts for third-party verifications (Registrar/form below)
Click here to download the Third Party Education Verification form (diploma verification, background and employment.