Transcripts for current Glacier Peak High School students
Current students, please complete this form to request a transcript
- Official transcripts will be in sealed envelopes with a signed and embossed transcript inside. These are ready for students to address, apply postage and mail. Emailed transcripts are only considered official if sent from the high school directly to the college or institution.
- Unofficial transcripts are available for students to use to review their high school records when completing applications and for submitting for Running Start, auto insurance discounts, uploading to college coaches, etc. These can be printed or emailed depending upon your request. Unofficial transcripts are also available at no cost on Parchment.
- Transcripts to support The Common Application or Coalition Application will be uploaded internally by the student's assigned high school counselor. Be sure to input the correct email address of your counselor in these applications.
- Running Start, College in the High School and Tech Prep students must request a separate transcript from the college of record in order to receive credit at the post-high school institution.
Transcripts for Glacier Peak High School alumni
- Please order online through Parchment. There is a $4.95 fee for official electronic transcript delivery. You can order an unofficial transcript at no cost through Parchment.
Transcripts for third-party verifications (registrar)