Senior Year 101, Financial Aid and Scholarship Information
On October 5, 2021 these videos were presented via webinar to Junior and Senior Parents. The senior packet was handed out to seniors on Friday, October 1 during counseling presentations.
Senior Year 101: all things senior year including graduation requirements, applying to colleges, accepting admission and graduation information.
Financial Aid and Scholarship: Applying for FAFSA and WASFA and scholarship information.
Order your cap and gown by April 1, 2022
Order your cap and gown through Jostens! Please see this flyer for more information and to order! Click this link to take you directly to the site for ordering.
For information about graduation, community service, senior activities and more, please see the appropriate pages in the navigation on the right.
- Bob Blair, Senior Class Advisor
Important Senior Class Contact Information
- Jostens - 1-800-567-8367 or www.jostens.com
- Counseling Office - 360-563-7604 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registrar - 360-563-7600 or email@example.com
- Bookkeeper - 360-563-7504 or 360-563-7648
- Main Office - 360-563-7500
- College and Career Center - 360-563-7578 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Senior Party Committee -
- AP and SAT Info - www.collegeboard.org
- ACT info - www.act.org