June 29, 2022 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. outside the main office seniors can pick up their diploma, final report card, transcript, and copy of their immunization records.
- Your High School Final Transcripts will be mailed to the institution you indicated on your senior exit survey June 29, 2022. Please see Mrs. Winckler or Mrs. Aylesworth if you have any questions.
- College in the High School/CTE Dual Credit transcripts: students must order an official transcript from the college they received credit from and have it sent to the college they will be attending. Use this link to order from EvCC. Please confirm senior grades have been posted at the community college prior to ordering.
For information about graduation, community service, senior activities and more, please see the appropriate pages in the navigation on the right.
- Bob Blair, Senior Class Advisor
Important Senior Class Contact Information
- Jostens - 1-800-567-8367 or www.jostens.com
- Counseling Office - 360-563-7604 or email@example.com
- Registrar - 360-563-7600 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bookkeeper - 360-563-7504 or 360-563-7648
- Main Office - 360-563-7500
- College and Career Center - 360-563-7578 or email@example.com
- Senior Party Committee - Melissa Reiner
- AP and SAT Info - www.collegeboard.org
- ACT info - www.act.org