Athletic Eligibility - 2 requirements
1. Athletes are required to complete and submit the 2019-2020 RankOne electronic athletic forms online
2. Athletes are required to have a current physical on file with the athletic office prior to tryouts/first practice. Physicals are valid for 24 months provided they do not expire during the sports season. Current Snohomish School District sports physicals must be turned in at the Snohomish High School athletic office in person to athletic staff.
2019 -2020 - November 18, 2019 Winter tryouts/first practice information:
- Boys Basketball - Tryouts begin at 2:30 p.m in the Main Gym
- Girls Basketball - Tryouts begin at 5 p.m. in the Main Gym
- Wrestling - Practice begins at 3 p.m. in the Mat Room
- Boys Swim/Dive - Practice Begins at 3:30 p.m. at the Snohomish Aquatic Center
ASB cards and athletic fee are required for all student/athletes.
- Complete and submit both the Athletic emergency and Athletic Eligibility forms. Parent/guardian and student/athlete signatures are required.
- Athletic eligibility form - Check only one sport per season.
- All student/athletes must have current medical insurance.