Sport Sign Up Information
2021-2022 Snohomish High School Sports - Check only 1 sport per season
Fall Sports: Football starts August 18, 2021, all others start August 23, 2021
Winter Sports: Start November 15, 2021
Spring Sports: Start February 28, 2022
Football, Boys Cross Country, Girls Cross Country, Boys Tennis, Girls Soccer, Girls Swim/Dive & Volleyball
Boys Wrestling, Girls Wrestling, Boys Swim/Dive, Boys Basketball & Girls Basketball
Girls Tennis, Baseball, Softball, Boys Soccer, Boys Golf, Girls Golf, Boys Track & Field & Girls Track & Field
- Athletes must complete the RankOne electronic forms for the 2021-2022 school year. (starting June 1, 2021)
- Athletes must have a valid physical thru the sports season to participate.
- Physicals are valid for 24 months and need to be valid for the entire sports season.
- To be eligible to tryout/practice, an athlete must be cleared by the Athletic Office.
- Current physicals may be scanned to Ellen.Lipinski@sno.wednet.edu
Pictures sent from cell phones will not be accepted due to not being able to print to letter size.
Physicals can be dropped off at the main office in an envelope marked c/o Ellen Lipinski.
- All athletes need to have an ASB card and pay an athletic fee.
- ASB cards and athletic fees may be paid on the Online Payments/Intouch.
- Athletic fees are due prior to the 1st contest.
- For cut sports, please wait until the team is finalized to pay the athletic fees.
- Click here for athletic fee information.
Email Snohomish High School Athletic Office If you have questions on free and reduced lunch waiver for sports fees or need to work out a payment plan with the athletic office.
All athletes must complete the RankOne electronic forms each school year. Physicals are valid for 24 months and need to be valid for the entire sports season. To be eligible to tryout/practice, an athlete must be cleared by the Athletic Office at least one business day prior to the start date for that sport.
Snohomish High School athletes need to meet the following requirements to be eligilbe to tryout/practice for all sports:
- Athletes are required to complete and submit the following two forms every school year on the RankOne website.
- Athletes must have a valid physical on file in the SHS athletic office.
Note: Do not use the 0 at the beginning of the student ID.
RankOne Athletic Emergency Form
- The form must be redone when any information changes during the school year.
- Current medical insurance must be listed to be approved.
- Parent/guardian signatures are required.
RankOne Athletic Eligibility Form
- Check only one sport per season.
- An updated Athletic Eligibility Form must be submitted when an athlete decides to participate in a sport not checked.
- Parent/guardian and student/athlete signatures are required.
The Snohomish School District physical form can be printed on the "Download & Print" tab on the RankOne Website. Non Snohomish School District physical forms do not always meet the criteria for approval from the athletic office. Athletes are required to have a current physical on file with the athletic office one day prior to tryouts/first practice. Physicals are valid for 24 months and need to be valid thru the athletes sports season. Current Snohomish School District sports physicals may be turned in at the Snohomish High School Main Office during COVID-19 restrictions (mark c/o athletic staff). During COVID-19 restrictions, completed physicals may be scanned or emailed to the Snohomish High School Athletic Office.