Athletic Eligibility Requirements
1. Athletes are required to complete the 2020-2021 RankOne electronic athletic forms online
- Complete and submit both the RankOne Athletic Emergency & Athletic Eligibility Forms
- Take the 0 off the beginning of the student ID
- Athletic Eligibility Form - Check only one sport per season
- Parent/Guardian and Student/Athlete signatures are required
- All Student/Athletes must have current medical insurance
2. Athletes are required to have a current physical on file with the athletic office prior to tryouts/first practice. Physicals are valid for 24 months provided they do not expire during the sports season. Current Snohomish School District sports physicals must be turned in at the Snohomish High School athletic office in person to athletic staff.
Tryouts/first practice information: TBD
ASB cards and Athletic fees are required for all student/athletes.
Boys Cross Country
Girls Cross Country
Girls Track & Field
Boys Track & Field