Meal Prices & Online Payment
- Elementary Breakfast - $1.25
- Middle/High School Breakfast - $1.50
- Reduced Breakfast - Free
- Adult Breakfast (Grades K-12) - $2.00
- Elementary Lunch - $2.75
- Middle/High School Lunch - $3.00
- Reduced Lunch (Grades 4-12) - $0.40
- Reduced Lunch (Grades K-3) - Free
- Milk - $0.50
- Adult Lunch - $3.50
A meal account is automatically set up for every Snohomish student. Parents/guardians can add funds to meal accounts by sending cash or a check to school with their child or by paying online through Skyward/Family Access. Parents/guardians may pre-pay for meals so that students do not need to carry money to school each day. All schools use an electronic point-of-sale system that keeps a running balance. This can be used for breakfast, lunch and a la carte purchases.
Students will use their school ID card or a meal card to access their account. Students’ lunch status is confidential. The system for paying for lunch is designed to protect students’ confidentiality, so there is no difference between free, reduced or regular lunch payment. Elementary students are issued a lunch card. As students go through the lunch line, their card is scanned, and the meal price is deducted from their account. Secondary students enter their ID number into a keypad to have the meal price deducted from their account.
Online payment (step-by-step pdf payment guide also located in right navigation)
- Step 1 - Log into Family Access/Skyward and select “Food Service” from left menu. Screen with account information for your student(s) will open. Be sure you are using your parent/guardian login – using a student login gains you access to Student Access, which will not allow you to make a Food Service payment.
- Step 2 - Select “Make A Payment.” If you have more than one student you will need to update payment amount for each student that you would like to make a payment for.
- Step 3 - Online payment entry screen will open. If you have more than one student you will be able to make payments for all of your students from this screen. Select "Update Payment Amount."
- Step 4 - Online payment entry screen will open. Enter the payment amount and then select “Update Cart” which will take you back to the online payment entry overview screen.
- Step 5 - Confirm that the payments have been updated.
- Step 6 - If total payment info is correct select “Pay with Vendor.”
- Step 7 - Shopping cart screen will show you the payments that are waiting to be processed. Select “Go to Checkout” to complete the payment process. If you have previously set-up a RevTrak account you will be asked for your account information to process the payment. If you are a first-time user, you will be asked to set up a RevTrak account.
Payment by check
If paying at your student's school, checks should be made payable to Snohomish School District. Be sure to put your child’s name in the “note” section at the bottom of the check; student number is also very helpful. Checks payable to Snohomish School District can also be sent to Snohomish School District, Attn: Chartwells/Food Service Dept., 14211 Snohomish Cascade Drive, Snohomish, WA 98296