Snohomish School District positions - If you would like to be considered for employment in the Snohomish School District, please login to submit a new application through our Frontline application tool.
- Please feel free to contact us in Human Resource Services at 360-563-7233 with any questions.
Snohomish Aquatic Center positions - If you would like to be considered for employment at the Snohomish Aquatic Center, please click here.
- Please feel free to contact Chris Bensen, Snohomish Aquatic Center Supervisor, at 360-563-1986 or 360-568-8030, with any questions.
Chartwells K-12/Compass Group (district's food service provider) positions - If you would like to be considered for employment with Chartwells K-12/Compass Group (district's food service provider), please click here.
- Please feel free to contact Marty Grasa, Chartwells K-12/Compass Group Manager, at 360-563-7357 with any questions.
The Snohomish School District has an outstanding staff of full and part-time employees. This includes certificated staff and classified staff. The Human Resource Services department is responsible for ensuring that we hire the best possible people to fill vacant positions.
We realize our strength comes from the individuals who work in the Snohomish School District. People with different backgrounds, different experiences, and different ways of accomplishing things add to the strength and diversity of our district. Career opportunities at Snohomish School District are as diverse as the people who fill them. If you're interested in either a full-time, part-time or substitute position, please take a look at our opportunities.
Employees are divided into two general categories - certificated and classified employees.
- Certificated positions are those which require a certificate from the Washington Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction. These include teachers, support personnel and administrators.
- Classified positions consist of all other employees serving in any capacity within the school system. Within each of these categories are more specific job classifications such as paraeducators, custodians, bus drivers, administrative assistants, support personnel, etc. Snohomish School District may have openings across a range of jobs within the district.
Substitute Teacher (Substitute Certificated) Definitions
Guest Teacher - Applicant must possess a valid Washington state teaching certificate
Emergency Guest Teacher - Applicant must have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree and must pass STEDI subskills test