We have updated to Frontline - our new online application system! We hope you will find our new system to be much more user friendly – especially with portable devices. Please be aware that our new system does not share information with our old system.
- If you would like to be considered for employment in the Snohomish School District, please login to submit a new application.
- If you would like to be considered for employment at the Snohomish Aquatic Center, please click here.
- If you would like to be considered for employment with Chartwells, please click here.
- Please feel free to contact us in Human Resource Services with any questions.
The Snohomish School District has an outstanding staff of full and part-time employees. This includes certificated staff and classified staff. The Human Services department is responsible for ensuring that we hire the best possible people to fill vacant positions.
We realize our strength comes from the individuals who work in the Snohomish School District. People with different backgrounds, different experiences, and different ways of accomplishing things add to the strength and diversity of our district. Career opportunities at Snohomish School District are as diverse as the people who fill them. If you're interested in either a full-time or part-time position, please take a look at our opportunities.
Employees are divided into two general categories - certificated and classified employees.
- Certificated positions are those which require a certificate from the State Superintendent of Instruction. These include teachers, support personnel and administrators.
- Classified positions consist of all other employees serving in any capacity within the school system. Within each of these categories are more specific job classifications such as para-educators, custodians, bus drivers, administrative assistants, etc. Snohomish School District may have openings across a range of jobs within the district.