Citizens' Facility Advisory Committee (CFAC)
The Citizens' Facility Advisory Committee (CFAC) is a community-based work group whose goal is to recommend to the Snohomish School Board a potential capital improvement initiative.
To achieve the goal, the following activities need to be completed:
- Review the physical conditions of the district facilities,
- Evaluate the physical conditions for adequacy and longevity of district operation,
- Review district demographic and student growth projections,
- Review the previous CFAC recommendations,
- Study current and future instructional and educational models,
- Prioritize facility needs and,
- Update the Board of Directors on a regular basis as determined by the Board of Directors.
General commitment/member requirements:
- A member of the CFAC commits to attend regular meetings.
- A CFAC member commits to a minimum one-year participation.
- A CFAC member commits to complete the scope and charge of the CFAC as defined by the Board of Directors.
- A CFAC member lives in the Snohomish School District.
- Current CFAC members
- CFAC Recommendation to the School Board - May 8, 2019
- CFAC School Board Update - May 2019
- CFAC Community Meeting - March 12, 2019
- CFAC School Board Update - February 2019
- CFAC Community Meeting - January 30, 2019
- What is CFAC? handout and March 12, 2019 community meeting information
- CFAC Community Meeting Invite - January 30, 2019
- CFAC School Board Update - December 2018
- History of the Citizens' Facility Advisory Committee (CFAC) and past members
- Educational Specifications Committee information
- Community Input Form
- If you would like further information or have questions, please contact Ralph Rohwer, Executive Director of Operations, at 360-563-7230 or email@example.com.