Citizens' Facility Advisory Committee (CFAC)
The Citizens' Facility Advisory Committee (CFAC) is a community-based work group whose goal is to recommend to the Snohomish School Board a potential capital improvement initiative.
To achieve the goal, the following activities need to be completed:
- Review the physical conditions of the district facilities,
- Evaluate the physical conditions for adequacy and longevity of district operation,
- Review district demographic and student growth projections,
- Review the previous CFAC recommendations,
- Study current and future instructional and educational models,
- Prioritize facility needs and,
- Update the Board of Directors on a regular basis as determined by the Board of Directors.
General commitment/member requirements:
- A member of the CFAC commits to attend regular meetings.
- A CFAC member commits to a minimum one-year participation.
- A CFAC member commits to complete the scope and charge of the CFAC as defined by the Board of Directors.
- A CFAC member lives in the Snohomish School District.
Current CFAC members
- Sarah Adams
- Jeff Alford
- Charles Allen
- Sharon Barker
- Gillian Bicket
- Jason Blaschka
- Gary Borland
- Curtis Brees
- Angela Cohen
- Gordon Cole
- Julie Fleming
- Tad Forsythe
- Michelle Haneberg
- David Hotz
- Tyana Kelly
- Bryan McLean
- Mark Myers
- Joel Niemi
- Kraig Norris
- Scott Oblander
- Rick O’Brien
- Gregory Pratt
- Carl Probst
- Matthew Reinhard
- Sarah Ricci
- Michael Rogalinski
- Jerry Roth
- Ron Shrum
- Keith Stefanson
- Jill Thorton
- Christopher Torres
- Andrew Urie
- Rory Watkins
- Sonia Siegel Vexler
- Joan Robinette Wilson
- Tom Wunderlich
- Now closed - Citizens' Facilities Advisory Committee (CFAC) online nomination form
- Download a pdf version of the Citizens' Facilities Advisory Committee (CFAC) nomination form
- History of the Citizens' Facility Advisory Committee (CFAC) and past members
- Educational Specifications Committee information
- If you would like further information or have questions, please contact Ralph Rohwer, Executive Director of Operations, at 360-563-7230 or firstname.lastname@example.org.