Registration Information 2024-2025
Registration is coming soon for the 2024-2025 school year. Students will receive a printed copy of the course catalog or may access the course catalog online. Grade level registration packets with a current transcript and grad table will be distributed on Tuesday, February 13 during Grizzly Period.
- February 8: Student running start presentation in the performing arts center during Grizzly Period.
- February 13: Students receive registration paperwork and watch the all grade level video
- February 20-22: Counselor 1:1 meetings with rising seniors in U.S. History/AP US History
- February 27-29: Counselor 1:1 meeting with rising juniors in World History/AP World History
- February 27: Incoming 9th grade parent night 6:30 p.m. in the performing arts center
- March 5: Glacier Peak High School counselors to Valley View Middle School: Registration Video
- March 5: Department Course Information Night: Preview the Peak in the commons 6:30-8 p.m.
- March 12-14: Counselor 1:1 meeting with rising sophomores in English 9/ English 9 Honors
- March 7: Department Course Information Night: Preview the Peak 6:30 - 8 p.m.
- March 19: Glacier Peak High School counselors 1:1 check in at Valley View Middle School
- March 22: Make-up registration day in the College and Career Center
Questions? Contact Tracy Hoien in Counseling at 360-563-7604.
Our goal is to create a schedule for each student that consists of the classes they need to graduate and that meets their future education and career goals. Each student creates a High School and Beyond plan (four-year plan) and chooses their classes during registration in the spring.
We build our master schedule based on student requests. All schedules are reviewed by counselors for accuracy. It is very important that students carefully read course descriptions and choose appropriate alternate options when registering.
These directions are for students who are already enrolled at Glacier Peak High School. If you need information about registering as a new student at Glacier Peak High School, please contact our registrar, Cecilia Goritsas, at 360-563-7600.