Registration materials have been mailed to all students for the 2021-22 school year. Students will access the Course Catalog online. Please see the grade level packets and registration directions on the left. Please make note of the following dates:
- February 17: Registration on skyward opens and students will watch the all grade level video.
- February 17: Preview the Peak course information is available, please review course information prior to attending Preview the Peak.
- February 18: Dual Credit Webinar at 7 p.m. Topics covered will include: Running Start, Advanced Placement, College in the High School and CTE Dual Credit. Youtube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bCsyK5AY8I&feature=youtu.be
- February 22, 23 & 24: Counselor Drop in Zoom for registration questions from 12:30-1:30 p.m. Zoom link: https://snohomishsd.zoom.us/j/97877465042
- February 23: Incoming Freshman and New to Glacier Peak High School Parent Information Webinar at 7 p.m. Webinar link: https://snohomishsd.zoom.us/j/96192422877?pwd=Z1RTd0dMKzMvVFZKUW1zZWN3UDUwUT09 passcode: 007869
- February 25: Preview the Peak 6-8 p.m. After viewing the posted Preview the Peak slides, students and parents will have the opportunity to drop in and ask questions of each department. Zoom Links for each department will be posted soon!
- March 1 & 2: Counselor Drop in Zoom for registration questions from 12:30-1:30 p.m. Zoom link: https://snohomishsd.zoom.us/j/97877465042
- March 5: Online Registration Closes
If you need help with skyward login please contact Cindy Kuehn in the Counseling Office 360-563-7604.
Our goal is to create a schedule for each student that consists of the classes they need to graduate and that meets their future education and career goals. Each student creates a High School and Beyond plan (four-year plan) and choose their classes during registration in the spring.
We build our master schedule based on student requests. All schedules are reviewed by counselors for accuracy. It is very important that students carefully read course descriptions and choose appropriate alternate options when registering.
These directions are for students who are already enrolled at Glacier Peak High School. If you need information about registering a new student at Glacier Peak High School, please contact our registrar, Shannon Aylesworth at 360-563-7600