2023-24 Registration Information
Registration is now open for the 2023-24 school year. Students will receive a printed copy of the course catalog or may access the Course Catalog online. Grade level registration packets with a current transcript and grad table will be distributed on February 14 during Grizzly Period.
- February 14: Students receive registration paperwork and watch the all grade level video
- February 16: Student running start presentation in the PAC during Grizzly Period. PowerPoint is accessible here. Handout is available here.
- February 21-24: Counselor 1:1 meetings with rising seniors in US History/AP US History
- February 27-March 3: Counselor 1:1 meeting with rising juniors in World History/AP World History
- February 28: Incoming 9th grade parent night 6:30 p.m.
- March 6 - March 10: Counselor 1:1 meeting with rising sophomores in English 9/ English 9 Honors
- March 7: Department Course Information Night: Preview the Peak 6:30 - 8 p.m.
- March 14: GP Counselors to VVMS: Registration Video
- March 21: GP Counselors 1:1 check in at VVMS
Questions? contact Tracy Hoien in the Counseling Office 360-563-7604.
Our goal is to create a schedule for each student that consists of the classes they need to graduate and that meets their future education and career goals. Each student creates a High School and Beyond plan (four-year plan) and chooses their classes during registration in the spring.
We build our master schedule based on student requests. All schedules are reviewed by counselors for accuracy. It is very important that students carefully read course descriptions and choose appropriate alternate options when registering.
These directions are for students who are already enrolled at Glacier Peak High School. If you need information about registering as a new student at Glacier Peak High School, please contact our registrar Cecilia Goritsas, at 360-563-7600.