Registration is now open for the 2022-2023 school year. Students will access the Course Catalog online. Please see the grade level packets and registration directions on the right. Please make note of the following dates:
- February 15: Registration on skyward opens and students will watch the all grade level video.
- February 16: Dual Credit Night at 7 p.m. Topics covered will include: Running Start, Advanced Placement, College in the High School and CTE Dual Credit.
- February 22: Incoming 9th grade parent night 6:30 p.m.
- February 24: Preview the Peak 6-8 p.m.
- March 4: Online Registration Closes
If you need help with skyward login please contact Tracy Hoien in the Counseling Office 360-563-7604.
Our goal is to create a schedule for each student that consists of the classes they need to graduate and that meets their future education and career goals. Each student creates a High School and Beyond plan (four-year plan) and choose their classes during registration in the spring.
We build our master schedule based on student requests. All schedules are reviewed by counselors for accuracy. It is very important that students carefully read course descriptions and choose appropriate alternate options when registering.
These directions are for students who are already enrolled at Glacier Peak High School. If you need information about registering a new student at Glacier Peak High School, please contact our registrar Cecilia Goritsas, at 360-563-7600
February 16, 2022 Dual Credit Night Information: