Snohomish School District uses the TouchBase system to pay online fees. Student food service accounts, athletic fees, fines and other fees may be paid online using your debit or credit card through our TouchBase link - https://wa-snohomish.intouchreceipting.com/ School bookkeeping offices can accept cash or checks as well as credit/debit cards.
Please pay online to avoid wait times at your school bookkeeping or main office. The link is - https://wa-snohomish.intouchreceipting.com/. Payments made to a student’s food service account will be reflected within 12-24 hours. There is a $1.25 convenience fee per TouchBase transaction.
For parents with multiple students in the district, you are able to see all of your students with your one username and password. Once you’ve selected your student, the shopping experience will be specific to that student. You must be signed with the parent’s or guardian’s Skyward/Family Access login in order to view all of the students in your household. If logged in as a student, you will only be able to see that individual student.
- Username: Skyward Family Access Username
- Password: Skyward Family Access Password (CaSe SeNsItiVe)
- User Name: (your child’s student number, including leading 0)
- Password: (student’s last name — with a capital first letter and any other letter that may be capitalized in the last name - example McDonald)
Click on student’s name
- This will give you options to pay the fines or shop for other items.
- You may also view the student’s purchase history through the TouchBase system.
Do not pay textbook fines online if you are turning in the book. Textbook fines will be removed 24 hours after books are returned.