COVID-19 (March-June 2020)
- Beginning Friday, March 13, all Snohomish School District schools and buildings are closed through the end of the 2019-2020 school year.
- Access to learning -
- Please click here for guidance on semester grades for our middle and high school students.
- Click here to be redirected to our Home Learning Home Learning Activities & Resources page.
- Child care - Our district has partnered with the Snohomish Boys and Girls Club (childcare available 6 a.m.-6:30 p.m.) and the Mill Creek Family Branch-YMCA (childcare available 6:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.) to provide child care for our district first responders and health care workers who need child care. Click here to learn more about child care possibilities.
- Contact us -
- For questions that are school-, classroom-, assignment- or teacher-specific, please contact your teacher or school directly. Teacher and staff information is available at www.sno.wednet.edu/staffdirectory.
- Please use our special email address (email@example.com) to send your COVID-19 questions and comments, and visit our district COVID-19 webpage at www.sno.wednet.edu/coronavirus for resources and new information.
- Communication Archive - Click here for an archive of district COVID -19 family communications and updates.
- Computers/laptops support – Click here for more information about the district's computer/laptop device request program, distribution of those devices, password help and computer/laptop support.
- Meals & Kids’ Café - Our Kids’ Café mobile food service is providing free sack breakfasts and lunches for any child age 0-18 during the district/school closure. The meals are free. Students must be present. No ID or other information is needed. Click here visit the food service delivery schedule.
Translations – Please note that our district and school websites are all able to be translated into many languages. To access the translation tool, please click here for a quick reference handout.