Returning and new Valley View Middle School students - Please join us at our annual Viking Days event! At Viking Days students will have the opportunity to purchase an ASB card, purchase a yearbook, take school pictures, purchase athletic clothing, sign up for fall sports and much more!
Tuesday, August 21
- 10 a.m.-1 p.m. - 8th graders
Wednesday, August 22
- 10 a.m.-1-p.m. - 7th graders
- 4-7 p.m. - 7th and 8th graders
Thursday, August 30
- 1-4 p.m. - Schedule pick-up
Wednesday, September 5
- 7th graders only attend school
Thursday, September 6
- All students (7th and 8th graders) attend school
7th or 8th grade students who are new to the Snohomish School District and live in the Valley View attendance area are encouraged to download a complete registration/enrollment packet or pick it up at 14308 Broadway Avenue, Snohomish WA, 98296. Completed packets should be turned in during Viking Days or sooner if possible. Please enroll/register as soon as you possibly can.
- New students - Click here to download a complete registration/enrollment packet.
- Click here to download the 7th grade course selection materials (2018-2019)
- Click here to download the 8th grade course selection materials (2018-2019)
Viking Day process
- To complete registration, students should be prepared to accomplish the following steps:
- Pick-up student information update sheet and make any changes necessary along with the registration check sheet. The student information update sheet must be handed in before a class schedule is given to your child. If newly registering, an emergency form must be filled out before a schedule is given.
- Purchase school agenda and PE clothing (PE clothing is optional). Please make checks payable to Valley View Middle School Parent Club.
- Pay for yearbook and ASB card (an ASB card is required to play a sport). Make checks payable to Valley View Middle School. All students must have a photo taken for an I.D. card (no charge).
- Picture packets are optional. Please make checks payable to Dorian Studios. Students must get a picture taken for the annual and ID card.
- Lunch ticket prices and purchase information will be available. Reduced or free lunch packets for 2018-2019 will also be available if you did not receive one in the mail (students who qualify for reduced/free lunch will receive free breakfast through the year). Make checks payable to Snohomish School District.
- Athletics/activities information will be available. Pick-up or turn-in completed athletic eligibility forms.
- Return student information update form, emergency form and complete or pick-up medication forms if needed.
- Receive your student and/or parent Family Access/Skyward login and password if needed. It is also important to update/verify current e-mail addresses.
Note - There are usually long lines at the beginning of Viking Days. We ask that students and parents line up at the end of the line - please, no cuts in line!