- Department Homepage
- Who's Who in Communications
- District-Approved Community Fliers
- Newsletters & Communications
- Media Inquiries
- Publications & Student Photographs
- Release of Student Directory Information
- School Messenger
- A Day in the Life Project
- Website Accessibility
- Social Media
School Veterans Day assemblies
Many of our schools have planned Veterans Day assemblies in early November. All veterans, families and community members are welcome to attend any or all of these events. There is no school on Friday, November 11.
- AIM High School – Thursday, November 10, at 10:10 a.m. and 11:35 a.m.
- Glacier Peak High School – Thursday, November 10, at 9:10 a.m. in the gym
- Snohomish High School – Annual Veterans Day Assembly and Breakfast on Thursday, November 10. Veterans breakfast is at 7:30 a.m. followed by an assembly at 8:25 a.m. in the gym.
- Centennial Middle School – Thursday, November 10, from 1-2 p.m. in the gym
- Valley View Middle School – Thursday, November 10, at 1:15 p.m. in the gym
Elementary schools and Parent Partnership Program
- Cascade View Elementary – Thursday, November 10, at 10:10 a.m. in the commons/gym
- Cathcart Elementary – Thursday, November 10 at 10:40 a.m. in the school gym. We are asking veterans and active military members who will be attending to please notify the school office by Tuesday, November 1, so that you may be properly honored.
- Central Emerson Elementary (Central Campus) – For the first week of November students will gather information from families about veterans they know. Students will read books about what it means to be a veteran, sing patriotic songs and create a display to honor those who have served.
- Dutch Hill Elementary – Thursday, November 10, from 9:05-9:35 a.m. (K-3) and 9:50-10:20 a.m. (4-6). in the commons/gym. Refreshments will be served to veterans and their families from 9:35-9:50 a.m.
- Central Emerson Elementary (Emerson Campus) – Thursday, November 10, at 8:45 a.m. in the commons/gym
- Little Cedars Elementary – Friday, November 4, at 8:30 a.m. in the commons/gym. The 5th grade concert (veterans focus) will be held Thursday, November 3, at 6:30 p.m.
- Machias Elementary – Thursday, November 10, at 9:15 a.m. in the commons/gym
- Riverview Elementary – Wednesday, November 9 at 9:05 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. in the commons/gym
- Seattle Hill Elementary – Students will be participating in classroom-based activities during the first two weeks of November.
- Totem Falls Elementary – Thursday, November 10, at 8:45 a.m. (student assembly) and 6:30 p.m. (concert) in the commons/gym
- Parent Partnership Program - Students will be participating in classroom-based activities during the first two weeks of November.