Deadline: March 1
Amount: $500 - $2,000
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Demonstrate financial need based on a completed FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid).
- Meet Washington State residency requirements for financial aid.
- Intend to enroll full-time as an undergraduate or graduate student at a participating public or private college or university in Washington State by fall term of the application year.
- Intend to use their education to benefit the American Indian community in Washington state.
- Not pursue a degree in theology.
- Not yet have received a total of five years of this scholarship