COVID-19 (March-June 2020)
- Hello ID
Access to Learning
- Access to Learning - Centennial Middle School (Week of March 23)
- Access to Learning - Elementary (Weeks of March 23 and March 30)
- Access to Learning - Valley View Middle School (Week of April 6)
- Access to Learning - Valley View Middle School (Week of March 23)
- Access to Learning - Valley View Middle School (Week of March 30)
- Home Learning Activities & Resources
- Setting up Zoom and Meeting Information for Students
- Student Online Resources
- Tips for Parents and Guardians on How to Support Learning from Home
- Computer/laptop device info
- COVID-19 Links & Resources
- COVID-19 Updates & Communication Archive
- Meals & Kids' Cafe (COVID-19)
OSPI COVID-19 Guidance & Resources
- April 21, 2020 - Supt. Chris Reykdal Explains Student Learning & Grading Policy
- April 17, 2020 - Supt. Reykdal Addresses Grading & Supports for Students with Disabilities
- April 9, 2020 - Educator Q&A with Superintendent Chris Reykdal During COVID-19 School Closures
- Aoril 3, 2020 - Q&A with Superintendent Chris Reykdal During COVID-19 School Closures
- March 27, 2020 - Message from State Superintendent Chris Reykdal During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- OSPI COVID-19 Guidance & Resources
- OSPI Resources for Continuous Learning During School Closures
- OSPI Resources to Support Student Well-Being & School Safety
- Staff COVID-19 Resources & Information
- Staff Directory
- Translation Help (website)
March 19, 2020 COVID-19 Update
Kids' Cafe (COVID-19) - Beginning Monday, March 23
Beginning Monday, March 23, Kids' Cafe meals will be delivered using district buses/vehicles along bus routes. (Note: Circle H Mobile Home Park and Three Rivers Mobile Home Park will both be served by buses on those routes.)
Click here to see the routes where meals will be available to any child ages 0-18 years old (those needing food should grab meals at any stop, along any route). No identification is needed, however the child must be present to receive meals. Drivers and district staff will hand out free sack breakfasts and lunches for those who need them Monday through Friday. At daily delivery, a student will get 2 sack meals - a lunch for the current day and a breakfast to save for the next.
- Buses will return/end routes at all district elementary schools (except Central Primary Center) from 12:30-1 p.m. to distribute meals for those who wish to meet buses there.
- A serving table will be set up from noon -12:30 p.m. at Valley View Middle School (front side of the building, outside the gym entrance) to distribute meals.
- The Kids' Cafe food truck will serve at the following locations:
- Snohomish Boys & Girls Club - 11:30-11:55 a.m.
- Snohomish Aquatic Center - Noon-12:25 p.m.
- Snohomish High School - 12:30-1 p.m. (front entrance outside Building B)