COVID-19 (March-June 2020)
- Hello ID
Access to Learning
- Access to Learning - Centennial Middle School (Week of March 23)
- Access to Learning - Elementary (Weeks of March 23 and March 30)
- Access to Learning - Valley View Middle School (Week of April 6)
- Access to Learning - Valley View Middle School (Week of March 23)
- Access to Learning - Valley View Middle School (Week of March 30)
- Home Learning Activities & Resources
- Setting up Zoom and Meeting Information for Students
- Student Online Resources
- Tips for Parents and Guardians on How to Support Learning from Home
- Computer/laptop device info
- COVID-19 Links & Resources
- COVID-19 Updates & Communication Archive
- Meals & Kids' Cafe (COVID-19)
OSPI COVID-19 Guidance & Resources
- April 21, 2020 - Supt. Chris Reykdal Explains Student Learning & Grading Policy
- April 17, 2020 - Supt. Reykdal Addresses Grading & Supports for Students with Disabilities
- April 9, 2020 - Educator Q&A with Superintendent Chris Reykdal During COVID-19 School Closures
- Aoril 3, 2020 - Q&A with Superintendent Chris Reykdal During COVID-19 School Closures
- March 27, 2020 - Message from State Superintendent Chris Reykdal During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- OSPI COVID-19 Guidance & Resources
- OSPI Resources for Continuous Learning During School Closures
- OSPI Resources to Support Student Well-Being & School Safety
- Staff COVID-19 Resources & Information
- Staff Directory
- Translation Help (website)
March 20, 2020 COVID-19 Update
Below are updates for our district families:
- Access to learning – Teachers and staff have made initial connections with students and their families this week through phone calls. Next week please look for more communication and information (phone calls and emails) from your child’s teachers about your students access to learning through this state-mandated shutdown. Please note, because many staff are not using district phones and are not on site or in our schools while these calls are being made, the calls will likely be noted as “caller unknown” or “blocked caller” on caller IDs.
- Graduation – The Washington Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction has noted it will be providing all school districts with guidance on Monday, March 23 with how graduating seniors will be provided the content they need to meet their graduation requirements and support their post-secondary transition. At this time, we have no further information.
- Kids’ Café - Our Kids’ Café mobile food service is providing free sack breakfasts and lunches for those who need them. Click here visit the food service delivery schedule.
- Computers/laptops for families that requested them – Student computers/laptops and wifi hotspots will be distributed beginning early next week to those who requested them. If devices were requested, you should be receiving an email and/or phone call from district staff within the coming days. We appreciate your patience.
- More information - Please continue to visit our district COVID-19 webpage at www.sno.wednet.edu/coronavirus for resources and new information.
Please have a nice weekend, and stay safe.