COVID-19 (March-June 2020)
- Hello ID
Access to Learning
- Access to Learning - Centennial Middle School (Week of March 23)
- Access to Learning - Elementary (Weeks of March 23 and March 30)
- Access to Learning - Valley View Middle School (Week of April 6)
- Access to Learning - Valley View Middle School (Week of March 23)
- Access to Learning - Valley View Middle School (Week of March 30)
- Home Learning Activities & Resources
- Setting up Zoom and Meeting Information for Students
- Student Online Resources
- Tips for Parents and Guardians on How to Support Learning from Home
- Computer/laptop device info
- COVID-19 Links & Resources
- COVID-19 Updates & Communication Archive
- Meals & Kids' Cafe (COVID-19)
OSPI COVID-19 Guidance & Resources
- April 21, 2020 - Supt. Chris Reykdal Explains Student Learning & Grading Policy
- April 17, 2020 - Supt. Reykdal Addresses Grading & Supports for Students with Disabilities
- April 9, 2020 - Educator Q&A with Superintendent Chris Reykdal During COVID-19 School Closures
- Aoril 3, 2020 - Q&A with Superintendent Chris Reykdal During COVID-19 School Closures
- March 27, 2020 - Message from State Superintendent Chris Reykdal During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- OSPI COVID-19 Guidance & Resources
- OSPI Resources for Continuous Learning During School Closures
- OSPI Resources to Support Student Well-Being & School Safety
- Staff COVID-19 Resources & Information
- Staff Directory
- Translation Help (website)
March 24 Device Distribution Update
You will have the opportunity to check out these devices at the following locations and times. Students are able to check out computers/laptops. However, a parent/guardian will need to accompany students who requested hotspots. Please have your ID or your student’s school ID available.
While picking up your devices, please practice social distancing and be patient as we distribute devices. Laptop user agreements will be at the sites of students and families to sign before devices will be distributed.
Pick up locations
- If you attend Cascade View Elementary, Central Primary Center, Dutch Hill Elementary, Emerson Elementary, Machias Elementary, Riverview Elementary, Centennial Middle School, AIM High School or Snohomish High School:
- Pick up your requested device at Snohomish High School (1316 Fifth Street in Snohomish) at the Main Office drop-off area.
- If you attend Cathcart Elementary, Little Cedars Elementary, Seattle Hill Elementary, Totem Falls Elementary, Valley View Middle School or Glacier Peak High School:
- Pick up your requested device at Glacier Peak High School (7401 144th Place SE in Snohomish) at the student drop-off outside the Gym/Commons.
- Tuesday, March 24
- 10:30-11:45 a.m.
- 12:30 – 3:15 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 25
- 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- 5-7 p.m. (ADDITIONAL DISTRIBUTION TIME)
Device student/family support
We have a dedicated phone line for student/family computer/laptop support. Students and families can call 360-563-3000 from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, for live technical support