- Snohomish School District
Kindergarten, new student registration happening now
Kindergarten and new student registration is happening at all Snohomish School District schools. Online registration materials are available at www.sno.wednet.edu/newstudentenrollment. We encourage families to utilize the online student enrollment and registration available at that site.
If needed, paper copies of the new student registration packet are available in school offices or can be downloaded at the links below. Packets can be returned at the school the child will attend.
- Click here to download a complete packet of new student registration forms (English).
- Click here to download a complete packet of new student registration forms (Spanish).
- Click here to download a complete packet of new student registration forms (Russian).
Kindergarten information, paperwork and resources
- Click here to download the district's kindergarten registration handbook.
- Entering Kindergarten family brochure (available in various languages from OSPI).
- Introducing Me! family connection booklet (available in various languages from OSPI)
Schools will reach out throughout summer 2021 with important information available for families (Meet the Teacher, WaKIDS, PTA/PTO/parent organizations, bus transportation, special services and more). For more information, please contact the elementary school your child will attend.
Required state immunizations
- Every student enrolled/registered in school or child care in the state of Washington must have medically verified immunization records on file with the school in which they are enrolled/registering. Medically verified immunization records include one or more of the following:
- A Certificate of Immunization Status (CIS) printed from the Immunization Information System (IIS)
- A physical copy of the CIS form with a healthcare provider signature
- A physical copy of the CIS form with accompanying medical immunization records from a healthcare provider verified and signed by school staff
- A CIS printed from MyIR
- The update to Chapter 246-105 WAC has three major focuses:
- It now requires medically verified immunization records for school and child care entry.
- It clarifies conditional status in regards to school and child care immunization requirements and implementation.
- It changes the Tdap immunization requirement to 7th through 12th grades.
- Required immunizations for school year 2021-2022 (English)
- Required immunizations for school year 2021-2022 (Spanish)
- Required immunizations for school year 2021-2022 (Russian)
- Learn more by clicking here.