- Department Homepage
- Who's Who in Communications
- District-Approved Community Fliers
- Newsletters & Communications
- Media Inquiries
- Publications & Student Photographs
- Release of Student Directory Information
- School Messenger
- A Day in the Life Project
- Website Accessibility
- Social Media
The Snohomish Book Café is in need of children’s books!
Our district Book Café needs your help! If you are interested in donating new or gently used books (grades K-8) to the Snohomish Book Café, we are happy to accept your donations!
All Snohomish School District school offices and libraries in the Snohomish School District are happy to take your book donations and send them to the Book Café. (Please only drop off books inside during school office hours. Do not leave boxes of books outside of the school office.) Donations can also be dropped at the district office (1601 Avenue D in Snohomish).
What is needed:
- New and gently used chapter books (for grades K-8)
- New and gently used story books (for grades K-8)
- New and gently used board books (for grades K-8)
- New and gently used kids magazines (for grades K-8)
New children’s books on the “Book Café Amazon Wish List” can also be purchased directly from Amazon at www.sno.wednet.edu/bookcafewishlist.
Please note that high-school age and adult books, magazines, reference books, etc. are not needed and cannot be accepted at this time.
Interested in donating money to the Snohomish Book Café? Monetary donations support students with new books, as well as gas for the book mobile bus runs. Contact the Snohomish Book Café for more information or donate online with the Snohomish Education Foundation and designate funds to "Book Café." For more information, please contact Danielle Baker, district teacher and Book Café coordinator, at email@example.com regarding monetary donations.