- Snohomish Aquatic Center
- Snohomish Aquatic Center Homepage
Winter 1 swim lesson registration
Join us as we reintroduce in-the-water small group instruction. Class sizes are reduced, and other COVID-19 specific safety protocols will be followed at all times. We are excited to have our young simmers back in the pool with us! Please note the following important information prior to completing your registration:
- Winter 1 small group instruction runs from January 4-January 30 (4-week session).
- Class sizes are smaller, and we have implemented a "small group" lesson fee.
- Classes are 25 minutes long, with 10 minutes between each class to allow for students and parents to vacate the deck prior to the next group of students arriving.
- Students must maintain distancing from each other at all times.
- Due to state mandated capacity requirements we can only allow 1 person per student as a spectator. There will be no exceptions to this rule. Please do not bring siblings or other people to lessons. This rule must be strictly adhered to.
- Students are required to wear an appropriate face covering until instructed to enter the water by their teacher.
- Spectators must wear an appropriate face covering at all times.
- We will not be able to offer priority registration. Continuing guests will have early access to registration, but due to COVID-19 capacity requirements and a lack of flexibility in adding new classes, we cannot guarantee space from session to session.
- This list is not exhaustive, and guests are kindly asked to comply with all staff instructions.
- Register by clicking here or visiting www.sno.wednet.edu/aquaticcenterregistration.