- Snohomish Aquatic Center
- Snohomish Aquatic Center Homepage
Recreation swim sessions are back!
Open recreation swim sessions have returned to the Snohomish Aquatic Center! Reserve your space now in our limited-capacity sessions. Please review the below information for important considerations as we reintroduce this program!
- Due to limited capacity we are charging a flat rate admission fee of $10/person regardless of age. All guests who enter the natatorium are required to pay the fee, even if spectating, as all guests count towards our capacity limits. Current three-month and annual pass holders must pay a $4 surcharge per person (instead of the $10 fee).
- Pre-registration is required. Payment is due at the time of registration. Register at www.sno.wednet.edu/recswimregistration.
- We are only offering Saturday sessions from 1-3:05 p.m., and 3:40-5:45 p.m. More sessions will be added at a later date.
- In order to allow for cleaning, the facility will be cleared of recreation guests in between recreation sessions.
- The hot tub will remain unavailable, but the water slide, lazy river, and other recreation areas are available.
- The Flowrider is available for a separate fee and will be operating on a separate schedule. See info on our schedules page.
- Lockers are available and locks are available for purchase. We will not be renting locks at this time.
- Masks are required at all times, unless actively swimming.
- All sales are final.
We are very excited to be offering recreation swims again and appreciate your patience and compliance as we continue to move forward. Please remember that pre-registration is required, you can register at www.sno.wednet.edu/recswimregistration. Welcome back!