- Dutch Hill Elementary
Does your family qualify for free or reduced price school meals?
Free/reduced meal applications available online and in paper form beginning Monday, August 14. To learn more, visit www.sno.wednet.edu/freereducedmeals. Compare the size and income of your household to the USDA Income Guidelines. Only one application should be completed per household. The school district will notify you if the application is approved or denied.
When completing the application:
- If any child you are applying for is homeless (McKinney-Vento), or migrant, please be sure to check the appropriate box.
- See section/question 7 about potentially sharing your child's eligibility status. By completing this section, parents/guardians allow their children's free and reduced information to be shared with the other programs within the Snohomish School District to reduce or eliminate academic/class/lab/testing fees and extracurricular/athletic/band/field trip/Associated Student Body fees.
Who should fill out an application?
Fill out the application if:
- Total household income is the same or less than the amount on the chart.
- You receive Basic Food, take part in the Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR), or receive Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) for your children.
- You are applying for foster children that are under the legal responsibility of a foster care agency or court.
Applications - Applications can be completed online or in paper form. Applications will be available beginning Monday, August 14.
Online applications will be available through Skyward/Family Access beginning Monday, August 14. The online form must be accessed through the parent/guardian side (not the student login) of Skyward/Family Access. No paper applications are required for those completing the process online.
Paper applications can be returned after Monday, August 14, by hand delivering to your child's school or the district Resource and Service Center (1601 Avenue D in Snohomish. They can also be mailed to Snohomish School District, Attn: Meal Applications, 1601 Avenue D, Snohomish, WA 98290.