Student Start Up
- Tuesday, August 20 - RSVP for sophomores, juniors and seniors
- 8–9:30 a.m. - Juniors and Seniors (students born January-June)
- 9:30–11 a.m. - Juniors and Seniors (students born July – December)
- 11 a.m.–12:30 p.m. - Offices closed for lunch
- 12:30–1:30 p.m. - Sophomores (students born January – June)
- 1:30–2:30 p.m. - Sophomores (students born July – December)
- Wednesday, August 21 - RSVP for freshmen and open session
- 10 a.m. - Offices open
- 12:30–2 p.m. - Freshmen (students born January – June)
- 2–3:30 p.m. - Freshmen (students born July – December)
- 3:30–5 p.m. - Offices closed for dinner
- 5–7 p.m. - Open session for all students
- Friday, August 23 - School offices close at 11 a.m.
- Wednesday, September 4 - Welcome back! School starts (freshmen only) Newly enrolled 10th-12th grade students are encouraged to attend a specialt meet and greet in the commons/student center from 12:30-2 p.m.
- Thursday, September 5 - School starts (all students)
- Click here for more information on student start-up activities.
The online purchasing system is open for 2019-2020 school year! We would like to encourage online payments to help avoid long wait times at bookkeeping during Student Start-Up. Please log in using the below instructions and purchase your items.
All students will still attend Student Start-UP. Bring your receipts to Student Start-Up to get your picture taken, your ASB card, and your schedule. If you purchased a parking pass, your driver license will also be required at Student Start-up.
If you have any questions please contact the SHS Bookkeeping office at 360-563-4008. Thank You.
The link is https://wa-snohomish.intouchreceipting.com/ . There is a $2.15 convenience fee.
User Name: (your child’s student number, including leading 0)
Password: (student’s last name — with a capital first letter)
Username: Skyward Family Access Username
Password: Skyward Family Access Password (CaSe SeNsItiVe)
Click on student’s name
This will give you options to pay the fines or shop for RSVP items.
You may also view the student’s purchase history. (This is anything they have paid for in the past).
Do not pay textbook fines online if you are turning in the book.
The textbook fines will be removed 24 hours after you turn in books.