Inclement weather information
Snow, snow, snow... will be here before you know it. Below are some important resources to be familiar with and keep handy in the event of inclement weather. Please note that the district's inclement weather information is also available at www.sno.wednet.edu/weather or on all school websites.
- Click here for more information regarding our inclement weather procedures and communicating with families and staff. Our site also includes important links to community resources such as Puget Sound Energy, Snohomish County PUD and Snohomish County road closures.
- Click here to access Limited Transportation Bus Routes & Schedules.
- Click here to download a one-page Inclement Weather Information Bulletin.
In the event of inclement weather and our schools are closed or are starting late, announcements will be made through the following systems:
- Automated phone calls and emails are sent to all district families through the School Messenger system (the system is automatically populated with the primary phone numbers and email addresses available in Skyward/Family Access).
- A notice is posted on the district Facebook page - www.facebook.com/snohomishschooldistrict
- A notice is placed on the district website at www.sno.wednet.edu
- Local television and radio stations are notified.
- Emails are sent through our listserv newsletter subscription system.
- A notice is sent to the statewide public emergency notification system - www.flashalertseattle.net